Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oversensitive or they changed?

One fine day, I asked my friends, ‘am I oversensitive or people around me did change?’..
Well, obviously they didn’t get what I mean. So I ask again. Is it I’m oversensitive or some people around me who changed a lil bit. Still, they don’t understand. But then, I just stoned. Well they don’t realize that yet. Which mean, it’s good. Because, if they knew it already, it’s mean that I lost my sensitivity, which is I think a gift.

Later.
This some person who I thought had changed, who keep firing me with her words, firing me, once again. I can say it again and over again. Maybe she didn’t realize that I’m hurt, but, hurm.. Maybe she doesn’t have feeling at all.

It’s ok with me. Because she used to said stuff like that to me. And maybe I’m just too oversensitive to feel hurt with her simple words. But then, one of my friends suddenly said, ‘well it’s hurt me if u said that to me’…

Then I realized something. Hey, it’s not me who am oversensitive. It’s her, who got that sharp tongue. And I ask that friend of mine (which is also her friend, we all friends here after all),
‘am I the only one who oversensitive?’
She shook of her head and said,
‘Nope,’
‘Mean she has that sharp tongue la?’
This time she nodded freely like burung belatuk. With sense of relief, I walk away. At least there’s someone who still understand me and feel the same way as I feel. It proved that I’m freak. Rite?

So the solution here is, in order to not let my precious one and only my heart hurt, I just need to avoid her. No more heart ache then. Rather leave than hating.

0 comments: