Wednesday, October 15, 2008

miserable thought...

i know its been a while i'm not crapping mumbling at this page..not because i have nothing to worry about or something or anything happened to my L.I.F.E...its just..i dont know..maybe time is always limited for me to wrote anything here since there too much things to do, yet just little time left for me...
so..what drive me to write today?..hurm..i dont know..maybe i need time and space for my own..i just can't stop thinking about that thing..L.I.F.E stuff...
about future..about M.O.N.E.Y..about relationship- friends, family...myself...duh...

so...
what am i thinking right now?
i'm thinking of C.H.A.N.G.E.S...
i want to change..i want to be some one else..i dont like me, the way i am right now..i loss my confidence towards my self..i lost my faith..i lost it all..
i want to the the person who i want to be.. who i should be..not the person who think this whole world is belong to me...
i want to find my true happiness..my own happiness...i dont want to care about people around me who doesn't care about me..i want to be free..free from thinking the unsolve problems..i'm sick consider other people's feeling while they just thinking about themselves...

i hate to sellfish who think they are the greatest..that they have succseed in their life..that think their life is completed after received others help without thanking to themmm

i'm sick and tired of this whole world..

yess..i know..i need some space and time to relax...may should go somewhere where there's peace...

peace in my head...

maybe i just need some sleep..

0 comments: