Saturday, January 3, 2009

maybe--

well..

today i'm happy..extremely happy..which is soo weird for me to felt happy that way..even me can't explain why..i really feel that i'm belong to the place where i'm stand right here..i don't care if its just for temporary..i won't give a damn..i just don't care..

but still- still get confused..

even that irritating message i get from a friend of mine won't bother me..
i don't even care when she said that i don't even help her in her problem- well i'm not dr. love though..what did she expect from me who never even been in love by the way..she should know it at the first place right before she ask me for opinion..right?

then what bothering me right now?

oh ya..

maybe the expression of me today..well i could relate it with who i'm with today..the feeling of being myself..its an amazing feel..the feeling that i didn't felt for about 2 and a half year..being myself..maybe i should be like this more and more..who should not care for other people's thought which might kill me inside..

maybe..its just maybe-

maybe i should find the right person to hanging out with..some who don't mind for me for being my self..yup..some one who won't influence me- my emotion- or whatever~....

yeah..maybe..maybe i just should move on with myself..maybe- maybe i don't need them anymore if its only to make my day gloom like yesterday..maybe its time..maybe...

or maybe i still can listen to them but in the same time i still can be like today..hah!..why should i think 'bout this...

what-so-ever...

i just love today~

0 comments: